Mechanical Engineer for FF HMI - Manufacturing TSR
- Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes;
- Implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product;
- Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan; - Participates and gives input in product PFMEA reviews,
- Design Checks and improvements;
- Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells, keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given;
- Provide and promote continuous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility;
- Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
- Support and update of production equipment.
- Technical adviser on Business Unit level Involved in standardization activities for back end assembly process - Support for world wide locations
- New technology development and introduction Industry 4.0 integration - COBOTS, ROBOTS, big data Developing new suppliers
- University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
- Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
- Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, Solidworks is a plus;
- Good English knowledge;
- Results orientation.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.