Special Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
- Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
- Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team.
- Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets (dispensing, selective soldering, gluing, milling);
- Support for new product and/or process introduction;
- Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
- Technical support for all customers audits;
- Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
- University Degree in Technical field;
- 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
- Experience in manufacturing processes;
- Good automation knowledge;
- Pneumatic and electrical know how;
- Experience in Automotive is a plus;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team player.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.