Quality Engineer for Conti Engineering SW projects - CES TSR
Most people just want to be in the result and not in the process, and it's in the process where you realize who deserves to be in the result. If you believe that the journey is more important than the destination, if you are detailed oriented and think that small details matter, it you want to learn and develop by focusing on how things are done, than come join us!
Do you want to be a Quality Engineer for Software projects in Continental Engineering Services? These should spark your interest :
* Software Quality Engineer is responsible and contributes to assurance, control and improvement of the quality of software and the associated software development process;
* She/he is expert for Software Development Processes;
* She/he will be integrated in our Continental Engineering Worldwide Quality Engineer Community. Additional responsibilities will include:
* Accurate report the software quality status and metrics to project and line management;
* Planning, Tracking and Reporting of the software quality assurance activities for projects;
* Moderating the software reviews throughout SW lifecycle;
* Define/Chose adequate SW project metrics and identify deviations from agreed targets, identify causes and propose corrective action;
* Contribute to improvement of the software development process;
* Prepare organization for planned SW Process audits;
* Train/coach/support the project team on development processes and quality topics. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be successful as Software Quality Engineer:
* University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or at least 2 years relevant experience as SW Developer;
* Knowledge of SW development processes and methodology;
* Process and Quality oriented;
* Enjoying working in a role that combines technology and process driven way of working;
* Take responsibility, Strong communication skills to individuals and groups;
* English Language. It is an advantage:
* More than 3 years experience in SW development;
* Basic Knowledge in automotive quality standards (CMMI, ASPICE, ISO TS 16949);
* Experience in SW Quality assurance;
* German Language.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbatical.