Retail Sales Manager
We are an HR boutique company that find the right people in al major fields and industries, and connect them forward. As a company we are not specialised in a certain industry, but as individuals, we cover most of them: fmcg, telecom, pharma, IT, retail, automotives, oil&energy.
Our customers are either asking us to contribute to their business by recruiting the right candidate, or by training their teams, thus enabling them to convert their know how into measured growth. On occasion we do team buildings to lighten things up and bring teams together.
It is all about using our experience and creativity to help our partners and we enjoy a lot doing it!
● You have a Master of Science in Management Engineering, Business Administration or other analytical/scientific background;
● You developed at least 5 years of working experience in Sales, Business Development or customer facing roles;
● You know how to communicate effectively with key stakeholders across multiple channels;
● You are multitasking and can define priorities;
● You have strong business acumen and solid analytical skills, as well as the ability to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
● You can say you have an attitude that views inefficiency as unacceptable and you think of new, improved ways to do things when a process is broken;
● You are team-oriented mindset and willing to jump in to help wherever and whenever needed;
● You have solid execution and “hands-on” attitude.
What you will do
● You will own senior-level executive relationships at Retail partners, achieving and maintaining high client satisfaction;
● You will collaborate with senior management on developing strategic plans to meet retail partners’ needs and grow their business;
● You will develop the local business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies and competitive context;
● You will perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies and detailed execution plans;
● You will leverage co-marketing activities;
● You will make sure that the launch process for new partners joining Everli runs smoothly and involves all the relevant stakeholders with a high quality consistency.
The Retail Sales Manager is responsible for the performance, evolution and success of the retail business unit. You will take care of the whole life cycle of our large scale retail partners. From first contact to nurturing the relationship, from identifying new business opportunities to taking care of the IT integration, you will be in charge of securing long, lasting and satisfactory partnerships with retailers.