We are an HR boutique company that find the right people in al major fields and industries, and connect them forward. As a company we are not specialised in a certain industry, but as individuals, we cover most of them: fmcg, telecom, pharma, IT, retail, automotives, oil&energy.
Our customers are either asking us to contribute to their business by recruiting the right candidate, or by training their teams, thus enabling them to convert their know how into measured growth. On occasion we do team buildings to lighten things up and bring teams together.
It is all about using our experience and creativity to help our partners and we enjoy a lot doing it!
● You have a Master of Science in Engineering, Economics or Digital Marketing;
● You developed a deep experience (up to 4 years) in Google Ads (mandatory requirement) in start up, scale-up, agency or B2C companies, with a proven track record of campaigns;
● You have experience in Social ads campaigns (Facebook Ads); knowledge of additional analytics tool (such as Mixpanel, GA, Appsflyer, Firebase, etc.) is a plus;
● Experience with Analytics tool (Mixpanel, GA, Appsflyer, Firebase, etc.) is a plus
● You have experience in managing performance campaigns in different countries;
● You have a natural attitude for simplify and automate process;
● You have an analytical approach and clear in mind that ROAS is the goal;
● You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
● You can handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
● You have a customer-first and a commercially-oriented mindset;
● You are a highly logical, analytical and innovative thinker, with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for data-informed decision making;
● You are fluent in (ROM) and your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better.
What you will do
● You will develop co-marketing initiatives and offline marketing campaigns with local retailers and brands;
● You will cooperate with the Italian Marketing HQ on daily basis to manage performance marketing channel (SEM, Social Ads) and execute performance marketing campaigns, working to increasing volumes balancing costs;
● You will analyze campaigns performances, suggesting and implementing optimization actions;
● You will monitor, report and bring insights on how to improve KPI’s and customers engagement;
● You will work with external agency to lead the creation and preparation of new assets for our campaigns;
● You will be responsible of PR activities, such as social media (Facebook, Instagram) profiles management, press releases writing and localization etc.