We are an HR boutique company that find the right people in al major fields and industries, and connect them forward. As a company we are not specialised in a certain industry, but as individuals, we cover most of them: fmcg, telecom, pharma, IT, retail, automotives, oil&energy.
Our customers are either asking us to contribute to their business by recruiting the right candidate, or by training their teams, thus enabling them to convert their know how into measured growth. On occasion we do team buildings to lighten things up and bring teams together.
It is all about using our experience and creativity to help our partners and we enjoy a lot doing it!
● You got a Master Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar;
● You developed 5-8 years of professional experience in the Operations/Supply fields;
● You have strong organisational skills and delegation, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure and handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment;
● You can combine a day by day and tactic management with a strategic and long term view;
● You developed outstanding leadership skills, managing teams;
● You are not scared to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment;
● You know how to create and optimize processes in the operations/supply field;
● You have a data driven decision making mindset, business judgment through strong analytical thinking and a get things done attitude;
● You are fluent in (ROM) and English.
What you will do
● You will be responsible to implement the Company’s operations processes across the country, allowing our business to smoothly and efficiently operate and grow;
● You will use our business intelligence tools to perform a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses, assess the status of our local supply and improve it when it does not meet our standards, ensuring we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience;
● You will conduct benchmarking (over time, across markets and vs competition) to identify areas of opportunity;
● You will prepare reports with completed on-budget and on-time projects and project outcomes;
● You will identify patterns and problem areas, implementing effective solutions to increase efficiency;
● You will continuously reshape department best practices to provide highest customers and shoppers satisfaction;
● You will work cross functionally with other HQ departments from Italy (for instance, Finance, Product, Central Operations, HR);
● You will provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximise work output and work quality.