Medior/Senior System Administrator with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Medior/Senior System Administrator with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 and on Windows Server OS;
• Familiarity with the principles and practice of system configuration management using modern declarative tools (ex. SCCM, VMware) and filesystem concepts with ability to configure file sharing;
• Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (VBScript, Windows PowerShell);
• Independent problem-solving, self-direction;
• Good Analytic skills on system performance monitoring and on Excel for related reports
• Experience with Outlook, Teams (MS Office 365) within a network environment with Azure connection to be able to troubleshoot problems;
• Energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent under pressure and tight deadlines for daily business task, task forces and projects.
• Fluent communication skills in English & Italian;
• Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing;
• To provide 3rd level of technical support; answer requests via incident, email, chat.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management criteria;
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues;
• Identifying the issue and found a solution or workaround, informing the PLM;
• Interpersonal and communication skills are a prerequisite;
• Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually;
• Incident re-assignment to PLM (Product Lifecycle Manager);
Our Offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.