Senior Analyst (A2) - Audit | Timisoara office
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Excellent accounting knowledge
- Certified Accountant or similar qualification is an important asset
- Big 4 experience or working in financial audit business (min. 1 year)
- Fluency in written/spoken English is a must
- Good computer literacy (MS Office application) and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills
- Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service
- Work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls
- Act as a Senior Analyst on Audit engagements in the field;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards;