Global Digital Marketing Trainee| Bonn, Germany | 17 Jan, 2022 - 16 Jan, 2023
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. With about 550,000 employees in 220 countries and territories worldwide, we connect people and markets and drive global trade. Our culture is focused on personal commitment to our customers, to each other and to our communities.
- Lead roll out of Marketo (internal email marketing tool) in local/regional countries. Global point of contact for the tool
- Newsletter/Event/Webinar creation for global activities in the tool
- Coordinate & support local & regional markets on Marketo topic
- Monitor & maintain the efficiency & effectiveness of the tool
- Contribute & Support in preparation of QBR with internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with support partners as & when required
• Available for period of realization: 17 Jan, 2022 - 16 Jan, 2023
• Background: Media Arts, Marketing
• Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
• English language, B1-B2
• Maximum age allowed: 30 years old
• Skills that will be a bonus:
-Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing,
- Salary for the opportunity: 1620 EURper month
- A place to stay will be provided, but not paid for
- A computer will be provided
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field