Junior Trade Finance Banking Operations with German and English | Madrid, SPAIN| 13 Dec. 2021 – 14 Nov. 2022
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
With more than 3,500 consultants, Talan supports their customers through a wide range of services from high-level business consultancy to fully packaged solutions including IT production and support engineers, developers, business analysts and nearshore capacity.
• Processing of Guarantees issued on behalf of the Bank’s clients or other branches/subsidiaries/correspondents, direct/indirect with due regard to legal, compliance, and risk aspects
• Communicating with the European Sites, Global Trade Service, Compliance & Legal Departments and other Banks
• Registering the transactions within the Bank tools, ensuring a high level of accuracy in the records
• Managing the invoicing to clients and correspondent Banks, ensuring a high level of accuracy in terms of calculations of Guarantee fees and production of invoices
• Verify that all approvals are in place (from Credit Risk, Compliance, and Legal) to proceed with client requests
• Ensure timely processing of sensitive transactions and report to management any unusual or intricate transactions requiring review, discussion, and or approval.
• Available for period of realization: 13 Dec. 2021 - 14 Nov. 2022
• Background: Finance
• Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
• English language,B1-B2
• German language, B1-B2
- Salary for the opportunity: 1500 EURper month
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field