Category Expert for Travel & Mobility with German
We take global responsibility for Strategic Purchasing and steering of Categories such as Logistic Services, Professional Services, IT Equipment and Services, Machine Repair Operations MRO, Machinery and Equipment (MAE), Facility Management Services, comprising all indirect demands of the Bosch Group.
Being a global organization, we ensure proximity to our internal customers and regional markets via our globally distributed network of purchasing experts.
Defining global Category and Supplier Strategies we seek close alignment and rely on early involvement with our internal customers. In implementing these strategies, we focus on realizing bundling potentials, ensuring best possible cost levels as well as securing a strong and reliable supply base.
We understand change as an opportunity to shape the future. We do not hesitate to adapt our organization and services to meet future requirements.
Our target is to be best in class. We always look out for best practice in the market to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or 5 years' minimum professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent role;
- Basic knowledge of the supply chain (logistics, planning, order, etc.);
- Experience in Contract and price negotiation;
- Project management with the capability to efficiently manage multiple projects;
- Fluently spoken English and German;
- Data Analysis - proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to work in a digital environment;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to identify issues, develop solutions & drive results;
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Ability to create and understand sophisticated but also standard presentations;
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) with stakeholders on various hierarchy levels, good customer orientation and service mindset;
- Good cross-functional collaboration and commercial mindset
- Clarity and Accuracy: Checks own work;
- Willingness to take responsibility and decisive in time-sensitive situations;
- Teamwork: Solicits inputs and encourages others.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honour you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Strategic purchasing for the assigned material field and region (Source to Contract);
- Provide input to and implement global strategies for the defined material field;
- Prepare and execute tenders (RFI / RFQ);
- Design negotiation strategies and conduct negotiations with suppliers;
- Prepare purchasing decisions and contractual agreements;
- Build effective relations to internal stakeholders (e.g. human resources departments, travel management, marketing, development departments, others) with the target to ensure early involvement and effective project coordination;
- Ensure compliance requirements;
- Manage suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance, including supplier data quality, supplier evaluations, contract management;
- Ensure purchasing master data quality and support process efficiency improvements (e.g. automation of ordering processes via electronic catalogues);
- Conduct market analysis to identify market trends, risks and opportunities.