Product Owner Embedded Application Project VNI CE - TSR
Do you want to influence development of the cars that you and your friends will might own in the future? You can do that by joining our team, and taking the lead for the product that handles latest features for drivers and passengers like Security, Lights, Sensors & Motors Controls etc. We are looking for a goal-oriented person, with a good sw technical background in automotive. Your role will be to drive the implementation of new functionalities and, together with a passionate project team of engineers, to deliver high quality solutions to our clients in time.
*Your challenges* As a Product Owner, you:
* Need to have a strong technical knowledge to support technical discussions.
* Establish and maintain communication with stakeholder & team : Direct customer Interface, Project Manager, Technical Project Lead, System Lead, System Testing, Quality etc.
* Provide Stakeholders with planning & estimation
* Represent the client in the development team
* Establish and maintain a permanent collaboration with the teams developing your product
* Define acceptance criteria then validate user stories
* Promote your product internally and externally A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
*Knowledges and behavior*
* You are a leader, previous technical lead positions are a plus.
* You have knowledge in SW development (C embedded)
* You have very good synthesis skills, good presentation & negotiation skills.
* Prepare decision options for management and customer by proactively proposing alternatives
* You know development standards such as ASPICE
* You know in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, etc) and Vector CANoe
* You have experience with engineering tools: IMS, JIRA, Confluence, and requirements tools such as Doors. Fluent English required, German is a plus. Daily work in an international environment. Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.