GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.Requirements
Your experience should include...
• 5+ years’ experience in advertising writing
• Experience with advertising mobile apps
• Experience writing for a variety of media, especially social media, and digital channel
• You should have concrete experience in social-first executions - both organic and paid, static and motion, paid display and show ability to stretch into other mediums.
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent organisational skills
• Very high attention to detail
• Self-motivated. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to prioritize varying demands and multitask as needed
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organisation
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for an Advertising Copywriter with agency experience to partner with our GoDaddy Art Director to bring ideas, concepts, and digital/social media campaigns to life for our Mobile Venture marketing team. The focus of this role will be to bring GoDaddy’s unique point of view to advertising, that spans audiences, platforms, and countries. Bringing mobile apps to life and encouraging downloads and usage of the ecosystem of mobile solutions we offer entrepreneurs. Starting from scratch to punch-up other’s work, and ensure that when people see “GoDaddy,” they are both informed and entertained.
• Lead, develop and guide the messaging for integrated campaigns supporting Mobile Ventures marketing
• Proficiency writing quickly and with a high level of success
• Develop a thorough understanding of user needs and how they differ to create solutions for teams across the organisation
• Interpret creative briefs and write strong copy for a wide variety of platforms and media
• Partner with strategists and the art director team to build succinct and effective campaign guidance
• Work in coordination with other copywriters, designers, creative directors, and external resources to create effective communications
• Communicate clearly and consistently across the organisation on an international level
• Embody GoDaddy’s culture of integrity, productive dissent, passion, and scrappiness