Accounts Payable Analyst - Italian
Location: Cluj-Napoca Department: Accounts Payable - Customer Service – Invoicing – Collaboration Scope: Performs, on an accurate and timely basis, the day-to-day processing of vendor invoice payments, as well as other payments due, in compliance with internal controls and procedures. Responsibilities:
- Performs accurate and timely payments processing various types of accounts payable transactions including critical vendor invoices and other payment obligations, filing supporting documentation, maintaining the Vendor Master File, issuing debit notes, posting, and analyzing ledger accounts.
- Issues payment orders and provides information on payments as required.
- Keeps maintenance of accurate records and control reports.
- Prepares special management reports and provides supporting documentation whenever necessary.
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accuracy through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Home Office 2 days / week
- Teleworking Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave