Business System Analyst - Digital
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Ability to communicate functional level details to solution developers
• Understanding of Web Applications mechanisms
• Basic HTML understanding (ability to evaluate and give feedback for requests which require graphical design for end-user interfaces)
• Advanced knowledge of methodologies and tools for analysis activities
• User stories thinking/writing
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and establish functional issues in production
• Organize solution testing with business users
• Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, ‘can do’ attitude, proactivity
• Excellent English: verbal and writing
• Analyzing requirements for business divisions
• Creating functional specifications/user stories
• Offering support to the development team
• Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production