At ENGIE Romania, we want to satisfy our customers’ needs and help them achieve their efficiency targets. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are currently looking for an #organized, #analitical, and #proactive person, with good communication skills, to join our Internal Audit Team in ENGIE Romania, as Internal Auditor.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and be part of great team, join us. You can help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
What you will do:
- Perform internal audit actions of any kind, contributing to the evaluation and improvement of the risk management processes, control and management processes of the company;
- Discover and analyze the causes and consequences depending on the risks, coming with recommendations;
- Participate in the drafting of the audit report;
- Participate in the closing meeting, chaired by the internal audit director / head of mission together with the heads of the audited entity;
- Contribute to the issuance of methodologies specific to the internal audit activity within ENGIE;
- Perform the reporting process associated with the internal audit activity (KPI, action implementation status etc.);
- Perform special internal audit projects according to the assigned tasks;
- Develop the annual internal audit program based on the risks that affect ENGIE.
- Higher education in technical or economic field;
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in Internal or External Audit, Internal Control, Analysis or Reporting field;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge and understanding of business and operational risks, control processes and procedures;
- Available to travel in the country or abroad;
- Very good understanding of business processes;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and organize;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both oral and written).
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ENGIE is active in Romania in three areas: gas, electricity and energy services. The main subsidiary of the Group, ENGIE Romania, supplies natural gas and electricity, distributes natural gas, offers energy related services to all market segments and also produces electricity. ENGIE Romania serves more than 1.9 million customers, operates 21,000 km of networks, owns and operates wind farms with a capacity of 100 MW and employs around 4,000 people.