2 Months Internship-Greece -Digital Production
Company About InfoMed C.S.
Infomed C.S. is a Greek, pioneering and innovative software company that develops and supports state-of-the-art Laboratory Information and Management Systems (LIS / LIMS), as well as Radiology Information Systems (RIS). Infomed’s products set new standards in the diagnostic and radiology software market.
Digital producers are responsible for creating, managing and updating multimedia content for websites, social media, mobile applications, interactive media and other digital products.
Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Produce digital media including videos, website development, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
- Ensure all clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Create concepts and designs for new digital projects.
- Coordinate with project directors to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate status reports.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Provide cost estimates and quotations, and monitor budgets.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets client’s requirements.
10 Jan, 2022 - 4 Mar, 2022
Content Management Systems
What you’ll be provided with for the duration of your stay.
A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
This job opportunity is unpaid.
Benefits for Interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field