IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Experience of supporting and using Windows 10 Enterprise, MacOS, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 and Symantec Endpoint Protection;
• Experience with Virtual Machine/Thin Clients environment, in particular Amazon Web Services;
• Have a flexible attitude to meet tight deadlines;
• Administrative experience with Office 365 admin centre, for Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive and Teams;
• FTP account administration and troubleshooting;
• ITIL Foundation v3 Certificate in IT Service Management;
• iOS and Android Handset Support (Cisco Meraki experience as MDM solution);
• Unified Communications (Cisco Unity) setting up/troubleshooting desk phones, Cisco Jabber and Voicemail;
• RSA SecurID software tokens or equivalent;
• Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM);
• Experience working/communicating with Vendors/3rd party application providers (AV, Mobile, Printer support).
• Incident management – diagnose, resolve and close incidents. Desktop support may be provided in person or remotely;
• Work to identify opportunities to improve or enhance support activities;
• Provide first class customer service to Morningstar’s employees;
• Resolve and own technical problems until resolution;
• Escalate to management/senior engineers as required;
• Support of desktop environments (Windows, AWS and macOS), mobile devices and core applications;
• Imaging and installation of workstations;
• Maintain asset management database;
• Support of audio visual services and systems in our meeting rooms, including video conferencing, audio conferencing, web conferencing, projectors, Crestron controllers and Zoom Rooms technology;
• Collaborate with more experienced technicians to solve complex computer and network connectivity problems;
• Develop process and support documentation;
• Provide training, guidance and technical assistance where necessary to other technical support staff;
• Provide on-call support as part of a Rota.
Sustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years' experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
As Morningstar’s ESG center of excellence we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.
In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.