Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• 1 - 2 years of experience as In-house/agency recruiter filling BPO positions
• Evidence of ability to source candidates using traditional and non-traditional search methods
• Knowledge of current trends in social media sourcing
• Detail oriented, problem solver, not afraid to tackle high volumes
• Fluent English
• Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others
• Proactive, accountable and committed, continually focuses on achieving results
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking System will be beneficial
• and the most important – you are perfect candidate if you love recruiting
• Ownership of end-to-end recruitment process for Romania
• Sourcing candidates through different channels (including direct search)
• Leverage multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates
• Candidate interviewing, phone screening and skill matching
• Presenting candidates to Hiring Managers / shortlisting
• Managing relations with candidates and the Hiring Managers
• Keeping up to date with BPO market and recruitment trends
• Providing training for New Joiners
• Deliver results against SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
• Engaging with the business and employees to help drive employee referrals
• Ensure 100% data accuracy of recruitment database