Product Leader ERP SAP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Product Leader ERP SAP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience on SAP projects ( experience with S / 4 Hana projects is a plus);
- Experience in piloting Agile / Scrum application projects / (IS project management, Incident and Change management);
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
- Knowledge of test management would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Dynatrace;
- Mastery of data exchange technologies (MQ, Flux CFT, Apigee API, Events);
- Fluent English.
- Animate and optimize the daily monitoring of operational quality (morning check: scheduling, interface, internal SAP errors, SAP-PO, CFT);
- Manage all exceptional treatments, rework treatments;
- On K1 incidents:
• Manage a crisis unit with a team of developers, tech support, business lines;
• Conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and improvement plan.
- On any incident:
• Carry out the diagnosis and resolution of incidents;
• Monitoring of incidents and their resolution;
• Animation of KPIs and associated tools (Chipre / Service Now);
• Communication to users and internally.
- Operating and monitoring tools:
• Optimize the use of monitoring tools (SAP PO, Dynatrace) and implement the associated processes;
• Implement monitoring and supervision automations with RNTBCI;
• Optimize the organization with RNTBCI;
• Optimize the organization with the operations (Accenture – service provider) and support (AITS – infrastructure Corp teams).
- Change management and deploy in production:
• Follow the non-regression tests on the sprints;
• Contribute to the preparation of deployments;
• Conduct the deployments and ensure their smooth running.
- Developments in small change:
• Contribute to the good coordination between the ERP and RNTBCI Product teams.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment