Junior Financial Service with English
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Preferably financial educational background at least Bachelor degree level, such as economy, statistics, accounting, or data processing, etc.;
- Preferably at least 1-year experience in finance/accounting: e.g. Accountant, Billing specialist, Finance specialist etc.;
- English Advanced level spoken and written;
- Ability to work with numbers, ability to work with large databases;
- Excel medium level knowledge;
- Implementing innovative accounting practices and procedures to improve efficiency.
- The main responsabilities include budget reservation and adjustment, offer generation, acceptance amount calculation, data verification based on regulation, and system submission related to incentives and joint marketing campaigns;
- Request necessary supporting documentation from customers or local partners and follow up the timely system operation of the above operations;
- Verify related supporting documentation and ensure accuracy of all contractual terms;
- Manage and keep updated operations evidence and procedures at customer level for each process division;
- Develop process improvements to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness;
- Generate routine or ad-hoc business reports for management.