Incident Manager with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
If you thrive on creating trusted relationships that provide opportunities to support and improve the lives of others, influencing and collaborating with others to drive change and improvements, we have a career opportunity for you!
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
The Incident Management Officer acts as the single commander to work with our Customer Service and Support engineers and our customers to coordinate complex reactive support to resolution and provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. The goal of the IM is to be the Customer Advocate and enable resolution of Reactive Issues with the following key activities:
• Represent the customer’s business impact
• Support the end to end problem resolution
• Problem identification against the case portfolio
As a trusted account team member, the Incident Management Officer owns the positive outcome for our Customer’s Reactive Support Experience journey and develops the right insights for the account team to develop customer operational health conversations.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Upper-intermediate French (preferably B2-C1)
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Preferred 3 years of customer experience
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, . Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
• Strong ability to comprehend written communications
• Strong communicator and a great team player
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Know the customer and understand our customer’s expectations with their reactive support experience
• Focus on critical issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Set proper expectations with customers for support
Proactive management of reactive experience
• Acknowledge and respond to customers' requests promptly
• Anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context
• Handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
• Understand the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders
• Ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration
• Monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations
• Ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health.
• Work with engineers as needed to investigate the customer issue further to understand the root cause to drive prevention
• Establish a customer obsession approach that puts the customer and the customer operational health in the center
• Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology
How we truly care:
•Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
•Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
•Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
•Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
•Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
•If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
•Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!