Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to take better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We have on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.
We are currently looking for a Semiconductor Industry Development Expert to join our EU Standardization and Industry Development department. Our Industry Development department is responsible for the quality and timeliness of the corporate industry development strategies and implementation tactics.
Another key mission is to help business departments coordinate and align their industry development strategies and implementation tactics with corporate strategy. It also ensures effective execution of industry development strategies and decisions to realize quality and efficient work.
What we offer
• A multicultural, innovative and dynamic environment
• The opportunity to learn from people with different backgrounds and interact with international clients working for leading companies in their industries
• The opportunity to develop your research and analytics skills
• The opportunity to improve your languages and communication abilities
• An individual development plan supported by internal initiatives such as mentorship or coaching programs
• Fun off-sites and other team activities
The EU standardization and Industry Development Department responsibilities includes the following:
• Execute corporate standardization and industry development strategies. Establish the customer’s leadership and extend its influence to local, regional and international standards organizations, alliances, and other industry organizations. Make the client’s innovation more prevalent in the industry through standards making.
• Closely work with other departments to develop standardization and industry development strategies and development plans for the European region, and implement such strategies and plans.
Participate in activities relating in industry standards and alliances to be directly involved in driving the industry forward in Europe. Work with industry players to reate a favorable industry ecosystem (e.g. 5GAA, 5GACIA). Nurture the many factors required to ensure sound industry development.
• Develop and optimize globalized and localized operation mechanisms for account departments of industry standards organizations
• Leverage local resources of high-level experts and the technology ambassadors and train as well as attract talent to develop and continuously improve local capabilities to industry development.
• Support the industrial activities to develop Semiconductor ecosystems.
• Develop and execute the required chip architecture strategies as well the chip system interop interface strategies.
• Promote key technologies and development platforms to drive the usage of the chips and models by the industry (e.g. ARM, Risc-V).
• Provide strategic guidance to ecosystem building, negotiates with external stakeholders (Industry and Policies) and provide technical & innovation transfer advice on ecosystems-related activities
• Advocates with the client’s Business Line, HQ-Departments, Standardization & Industry Development and related Account Management teams on ecosystem strategy and ecosystem services planning and development approaches, relevant methodologies, and the influence in related EU programs
Work & Professional profile
• Have 5+ years Semmiconductor experience
• Have a profound understanding and insights in the field of ARM and Risc-V architectures
• Have a profound understanding and insight in the field of General Purpose Processor and Accelerator technologies
• Have a profound understanding and insight in the field of CPU/FPGA/GPU/NPU architectures
Key business Skills:
• Proven customer interface development skills, good customer understanding and requirement identification
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Education and soft skills:
• Msc or PhD in Electronics, Physics or Electrical Engineering
• Have 10+ years of experience in Semiconductors
• Direct experience in Marketing, Product or Design Engineering role
• Project Management experience
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills
• Relationship building skills
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with teams from different engineering disciplines and cultures, interacting positively, sharing knowledge and giving regular updates & feedback to the team and management