Job requires the person to work in a dynamic environment for various clients across different asppects of technology supporting analytics usecases :
- Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
- Design, build & deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting performance metrics of complex distributed systems.
- Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team. Work with cross-functional teams to address all technical dependencies
- Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
- Actively participate in technical innovations, external presentations, technical publications etc.
- Identify right open source tools to deliver product features by performing research, POC/Pilot and/or interacting with various open-source forums
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of technology projects supporting analytics use cases.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both client servicing and cutting edge technology skillsets.
- 12+ years of proven industry experience building large scale distributed systems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies, and multi-tier architectures.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with Cloud & Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning) in context of product engineering/development
- Should have experience in Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Should have experience in Containers & Orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
- Should have experience in Infra Automation: Ansible, Chef, Terraform
- Should have experience in CI/CD Toosl: Jenkins, GitLab
- Experience & hands on experience in virtualization techniques using Linux Containers, Docker containers, Virtual machines.
- Strong experience in microservices architecture, messaging (kafka) & distributed computing.
- Need to have experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Spark.
- Need to have a firm understanding of major JVM based programming languages like Java/Python
- Should strong Object Oriented Design & implementation fundamentals.
- Good understanding of front end frameworks Angular/ReactJS/VueJs
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle | DB2 | MySQL)
- Strong working knowledge of source code versioning systems Git
- Experience with different software development methodologies (Agile Waterfall)
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Should be proficient in Windows & Linux environment.
- Graduate/ Post-graduate in Computer Science/Engineering from a reputed university
- 12+ years of experience in technology solutions – with working exposure in AGILE Project Managment.
- Be a strong technical mentor to junior members in the team
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality