Senior DevOps Engineer
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
What you’ll bring
• 3+ Yrs of experience of developing software applications.
• Working experience of .NET Core, NET Framework v 4.5+ and IIS 8 +, SQL Server 2016
• Hands-on experience in build and administer Containers using tools such as Dockers and Kubernetes on Windows 2019 / Linux
• Experience in migrating applications from on-premises TFS servers to Azure DevOps
• Experience in integration and maintaining CI/CD process for with tools like Maven, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, SonarQube etc.
• Deployment of SQL Server Database scripts (Schema and data) on Test / Prod setup using CI / CD pipeline
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge of end-to-end software development life cycle (Agile / Scrum)
What you’ll be doing
• Build successful products that meet a broad range of customer needs
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) using Azure DevOps OR Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed, and that technical issues and needs are resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a passionate global team
• Project ownership
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Growth opportunities and certification programs
• Private medical insurance at Regina Maria
• Remote working and work from home bonus
• Celebratory bonuses for special occasions
• Meal tickets
• Coursera access and Bookster subscription
• Comprehensive EAP program
• Engagement activities