Back End Developer
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
What you’ll bring
• 3-6 years of experience in software development.
• Strong hands-on back-end programming experience with .NET C# and .Net Core
• Experience creating highly secure and efficient Web APIs.
• Experience working with Scrum
• Experience working with Azure DevOps or GitHub
• Experience working with Relational Databases
• Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
• Familiarity with various operating systems, databases and cloud environments (private and public)
• Graduate level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience
• Experience developing Model Risk Management or Capital Markets Solutions
What you’ll be doing:
• Build successful products that meet a broad range of customer needs
• Back-end development with .NET.Core and C#
• Perform a full range of programming tasks, including problem analysis, solution determination, code design and development, integration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, regression testing and documentation
• Collaborate closely with the Database architect, Front End developers, and multiple business SMEs (Internal and External) to understand requirements and troubleshoot/remediate any identified issues
• Work with other teams and partners to handle different aspects of the product development and testing
• Participate in cross-team ideas and initiatives to promote technical knowledge transfer
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a passionate global team
• Project ownership
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Growth opportunities and certification programs
• Private medical insurance at Regina Maria
• Remote working and work from home bonus
• Celebratory bonuses for special occasions
• Meal tickets
• Coursera access and Bookster subscription
• Comprehensive EAP program
• Engagement activities