Back Office Support for Sales/Claims - with English
- Logistics background with a focus on land transport and knowledge of freight forwarding specific processes is an advantage;
- Experienced in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.);
- Ability to work effectively in a customer-driven environment, both individually and as a team player;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous, and result-oriented;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Achieves individual and team objectives set by SLA (Service Level Agreement) and KPI (Key Performance Indicators);
- Ensures data entry and maintenance in TMS (Transport Management System);
- Informs Import agent about shipment activation/preparation;
- Identifies and Monitors new shipments in TMS before departure (daily reports);
- Tracks shipments;
- Checks data quality;
- Sets events and uploads documents into the system;
- Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
- The possibility to work from home;
- For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
- We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to extensive private medical insurance and life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
- Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive a cultural voucher that offers access to a variety of cultural activities, such as cinema, theatre, books, movie CDs, etc.
- Training throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in
- Opportunity to shift your career across different departments;
- Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness, and health ( movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives).
- Your birthday is celebrated with the day off;
We hire you for your talent and potential, develop your skills, and build your experience. Come and get your seat for the journey!