L1 IT Customer Support - Italian (+English)
EVERIENCE Romania is present in Timisoara since 2013 and received in 2019 the 1st prize for High Tech companies on the local market.
Our main activities:
Applications Functional Support (40%): Providing user support for standard applications such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Cegid and for client-specific applications
IT Service Desk (40%): Providing Premium experience in IT support for 250 000 users of Windows, Windows 10, Office and Office 365
BPO (20%): Externalization of business processes, back-office activities within our specialization
Join and grow with EVERIENCE!
Choose a job that makes sense among our current opportunities.
- Spoken languages: fluent Italian and English (B2/C1);
- Technical college or university is not mandatory as necessary training will be ensured;
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage;
- Excellent customer service abilities: client orientation, active listening and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multitask;
- Availability to work in shifts.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Central building offices with an excellent view of the city, top facilities and equipment ( During the pandemic we all work from home)
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Training opportunities
- Regina Maria medical package
- Copayment 7Card
- Extra vacation days
- Massage at the office day
- Fruits on the house
What about choosing much more than a job? #AJobThatMakesSense
We are searching for tech-savvy enthusiasts!
If you enjoy using computers and find satisfaction in helping others find the ideal solution, YOU are our future colleague!
And you'll also be considered a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
What you will do:
- Provide accurate and optimal IT solutions via telephone, e-mails or chat;
- After an effective training period you will be able to troubleshoot different issues (office, windows, outlook, internet, specific applications, hardware);
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction;
- Follow-up the existing back-log;
- Comply with project’s performance indicators;
- Communicate with other designated teams and escalate complex issues.