How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from Day 1? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company. Your role as a Financial Analyst you will be:
- the leader in strategy development and execution, providing objective BUSINESS insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth.
- one of the STEWARDS of the company, delivering accurate financial reports, prudent financial risk management and compliance to external regulatory requirements.
- business process specialist, championing SIMPLIFICATION while delivering the business objectives.
- the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions.
- responsil setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities’
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Business Administration or any related field, coupled with a passion for numbers and business strategy
- Proven ability to make business recommendations based on financial analysis and understanding of business strategy.
- Previously worked with big data sets and the ability to present the data efficiently to support business decisions - would be preferred
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Advanced Excel, Power BI or other data analysis and presentation tools
- Collaboration and leadership skills, able to empower and influence.
- Excellent command of English.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.