SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESS MANAGER
As a Supply Chain Process Manager you will lead a team responsible for developing and managing a range of lane creation, maintenance, and governance processes supporting International and Domestic supply chains. In this role, you will lead the team that supports the overall creation, configuration, and validation of shipping lanes and will have working knowledge of solutions that support the process. Besides, you will provide some business and small technical/system process expertise to support regional Key Users responsible for lane management activities. You will focus on ensuring the team is enabled through proper relationship building across functions, managing training and qualification of the team and leading the support activities involving the setup and maintenance of lane data specifications in the Lane Management System (SAP TM).
- Manage Governance and some execution for Affiliates & and Supplier shipping scenarios related work processes, tools & capabilities;
- Create and Manage Organization Service Level Agreement
- Manage training for governance and lane execution activities for End Users – as needed
- Provide Inputs into global standards and their fitness for use and adoption and manage system configuration high level support
- Manage support of Price Verification process between Lane Management and other related systems (SAP and TMS)
- Support Efficient and Effective Change Management Process
- Manage Lane Specification assessment and maintenance through data collection and submission to lane change requestor for change, update and share the lane owners;
- Manage Lane Maintenance Process Control by following-up lane creation timely completion, requesting approval for Exceptional Shipments, ensuring shipment execution use Lane Management lanes and Logistics Prices set up.
- Participate in Global and Regional Lane Boards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- Data Analytics capabilities & tools knowledge (DOMO, Power BI)
- SAP R3 / SAP S4 knowledge
- Ability to manage a team in a complex organization structure
- Ability to present and communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Advanced English command
- Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Teams, XLS)
- Knowledge in Lane Management Process
- Knowledge of Transport Planning and Execution Process
- Knowledge of integrations between Lane Management and Planning, Execution and Payment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your fresh ideas and productive approach. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.