Order Management Specialist
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
What critical skills are needed for this position?
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience;
• Preferred minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Services environment, preferably with contract administration expertise;
• Experience working in a multi discipline team;
• Good standard of ability with Microsoft Office applications;
• Knowledge of ERP – SAP, Siebel would be a plus;
• Eager to learn and work in a changing and fast- growing environment;
• Customer and action oriented;
• Self-motivated with good communication skills;
• English – advanced level.
What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Proactive engagement in projects and process transitions within the OM department;
• Order processing by using Honeywell tools;
• Responsible for correct input in ERP: technical and commercial details, quantities, sales and acquisition price, terms and conditions of delivery (in accordance with Honeywell's general contracts);
• Responsible for applying special price reductions for certain orders requested by the sales department:
• Tracking orders placed at the supplier and their delivery in time to the warehouse;
• Responsible for solving issues related to wrong delivery, delays, rejected product returns;
• Responsible for preparing the necessary documents to deliver the goods to the final customer;
• Responsible for keeping customer informed about delivery dates and delays and ensuring order confirmation is sent;
• Responsible for generating invoices, cancel invoices for returned goods and notifying customer and collection department.
• Highly competitive salary;
• Benefits platform;
• Private medical plan;
• Holiday vouchers.