Senior Java Engineer (Cluj Napoca) @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
· At least 5 years of proven experience with one of: Java EE, Web services (SOAP and/or REST) or Angular
· POO concepts, data structures and algorithms
· Advanced technical knowledge of security concepts (authentication, authorization, certificates, public and private keys, encryption algorithms)
· Basic concepts of Single Sign On (algorithms, implementations)
· Good understanding of GIT flow
· Languages: English (must) / French (nice to have)
· Development of features for new software or existing solutions
· Involved in all the project phases
· Propose, create or validate technical solutions
· Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members
· Estimation of effort for activities
· Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality checks validated as per internal procedures
· Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed
· Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
· Experience with Applications Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere)
· Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT
· ETL process experience (Spring Batch)
· CI and CD knowledge – Maven, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar
· ESB software architecture based knowledge (JBoss Fuse ESB knowledge preferred).
· Your excellent communication skills effectively allows to manage demanding clients and to challenge them with the best solutions
· You have an attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
· You are known or willing to be a mentor for people around you
· You can work simultaneously with several activities in different stages
· You are experienced and you enjoy working in a changing environment
· You are pragmatic, with a positive attitude
· You are capable of making decisions and taking responsibilities for them
· You are oriented to finding solutions
· You can be available for travel (occasionally)