Cloud Project Manager with French @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• 1-5 years of experience in project management, Agile mindset.
• Basic technical skills in multiple areas (system administration, networking, virtualization, web servers, load balancers, databases, middleware, security, etc.), application deployment lifecycle.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact daily with both clients and technical contributors.
• Able to work in parallel on several projects (reaching 7-10 projects) and following up multiple items on different status.
• Proactively identify problems, anticipate obstacles and push things forward to deliver the expected level of service to our clients.
• Good level of French and English, in order to communicate with internal clients from various business areas (located in Paris, Bangalore and Bucharest).
• The Cloud Project Manager is in charged with the delivery of the infrastructure solutions as specified by the architects with respect to GTS norms;
• It’s a unique mix of IT service management, client relationship and technical skills in a constantly transforming environment;
• Manages multiple projects in parallel together with the application development teams;
• Collaborates with and orchestrates the contributors from different support teams (system engineers, network administrators, backup operators, monitoring, database administrators, middleware specialists, security teams, technical experts);
• Work together with project implementation teams from various business units to build the required infrastructure and solve any integration problem that could arise until project goes live;
• Analyze and challenge the requirements and commit on agreed deadlines;
• Act as an interface between GTS technical teams, Solution Project Manager, architects, consultants, development teams and project managers charged to build the solution from the business side.
• You will join the entity who manages the infrastructure for the group.
• You will be part of a project managers team (located in Bucharest) working to deliver various environments (like Development, Homologation, Production, Backup) and information systems for the French Retail Bank.
• If you have a keen interest in developing your knowledge on hosting applications and project management take this unique opportunity to work on multiple projects, various enterprise-level technologies and tools and collaborate with solution project managers, project teams, architects and datacenter technicians.