Data Business Analyst @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Demonstrated experience in Data Business Analysis.
• Experience with Relational Databases, web operational applications, tier 3.
• Being able to share from his/her previous experiences.
• Extrovert enough to be comfortable to run meetings with the Key Users.
• Detailed and technical enough being capable to write functional documentation for the developers.
• The consultant will setup and run interviews with the Business Users.
• Will write formal “reports functional specifications” documents.
• The functional documentation will be detailed enough, aligned with the best practices, covering both perspectives:
• Functional meaning to be understandable for the Key Users (head of table, each column explanation, including formulas explanation when the case, the reason why the report exists, the business wise of usage the report, the integration of the report in a high-level end to end process).
• Technical perspective – detailed enough to be useful for the developers.
• Will work closely with the relevant business and IT Teams, in order to identify and document the source of data – application, tables.
• Will work with the local teams and corporate colleagues also, helping the developers to identify the unique selection keys when necessary.
- Relational Database knowledge
- Web operational apps - tier 3