HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Proven experience developing RESTful APIs, with deep understanding of Express or other common Node.js web application frameworks;
• Demonstrated ability to write effective tests, following test driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman;
• Demonstrated experience defining and developing a data model leveraging a NoSQL document oriented database such as MongoDB, Google Firestore, or CouchDB;
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and how to develop effectively in an event-driven architecture, composed of many (micro)services;
• Familiarity with developing against public cloud provider APIs such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform;
• Thorough understanding of Node.js, package and dependency management and semantic versioning;
• Someone who understands that learning is a continuous journey, and is willing to put in the time and effort to both obtain and to share knowledge;
• Experience working on a remote team, with the ability to work effectively with teammates;
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features;
• Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards;
• Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge;
• Respond to questions and problem reports from end users;
• Document internal processes and procedures.
• Experience developing services and applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or with Firebase;
• Experience with implementing consumer contract testing, working with Pact;
• Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React;
• Experience working within a Github environment leveraging Github Action workflows for Continuous Integration orchestration.