Customer Assistance Agent -Dutch and Flemish
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Diploma and degree fresh graduates with fast learning ability
• Native speakers: Dutch or Flemish and English language B2-C1-level
• Passionate about cars experience in relevant fields is a plus.(rent a car, dealership, insurance)
• Attention to details.
• Customer oriented
• Solution oriented
• Creating and maintaining a good relationship with the client
• Handling nаtivе languаgе customеr contаcts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspоndеncе.
• Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
• Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
• Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
• Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing on action plans to lead to resolution.
• Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
• Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
• Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work
• Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards