R&D Software Development Engineer (Testing)_Sibiu_R&D_VED_EBS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* Performing software development for electronic validation activities on the prototypes (embedded systems);
* Writing and implementing efficient code;
* Debugging and Analyzing written code;
* Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs design;
* Maintaining and upgrading existing systems;
* University degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development or similar areas;
* Knowledge of coding languages(C++, C#, Python)
* Understanding of electronic circuits;
* English language skills.
* Experience designing interactive applications
* Experience in analogue and digital electronics;
* Experience with embedded systems.
* If you need more information click here
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.