Sales Admin Process Associate with Finnish
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Communicative level of Finnish.
• High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
• Customer service experience - would be a plus
• Similar experience in the field;
• Work experience with an ERP system (SAP -advantage);
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
Processing orders / customer requests for:
• Booking of Orders in the ERP system
• Handling customer requests
• Ensure resolution to customer requests
• Follow-up on pending items
• Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone;
• Updating ERP regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
• Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
• Creating orders (SOs) in the ERP system;
• Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
• Building a relation with clients and sales representatives;
• Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
• Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently handle the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
• Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs)
• Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
• Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc
• Handling any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
• Escalating any problems, delays, inconsistencies
• Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
• Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts