Senior Transition Manager with English
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Technical/ Digital background - Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI
or equivalent certification;
• Project management / active Transitions experience;
• Exposure to project management tools and technologies; familiarity with any of the
major ERP platforms (e.g. SAP or Oracle);
• Relevant experience in consulting and organizational change;
• Digital Pseudo Native: Build a Digital Mindset;
• Strategic and Outcome Focused Client Interactions: Build positive relationships with
the Client on a bedrock of Project / Change / Risk-based conversations
• Controller of ‘E2E Transition Costs’: Be accountable for Transition Costs;
• Global’ Viewpoint Holder: Demonstrate Client / Domain insights through internal
and external intelligence to build checks and balances for best in breed solutions
• Experience or exposure on digital deployment or projects;
• Experience in engaging in strategic and tactical discussion with senior partners to
sell the product offering;
• Provide inputs for Transformation Focused with E2E view of the proposed solution;
• Proficient in leading the project set up through to delivery new capabilities, and
closure for all deals;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Proficient in MS Office.
•Develop an understanding of the E2E solution and value being proposed;
• Give to the creation of the E2E Transition strategy/solution, along with the TL, by
Consolidating relevant inputs from cross-functional teams and Validating
assumptions for the proposed digital compendium proposed;
• Participate in Pre-Transition Workshops to gain further insight and fine-tune the
solution to meet clients stated and unstated needs and own all RFP document
updates and develop and refine Client engagement strategies with client expectations
and relationship management practices;
• Understand Genpact’s Digital Compendium - Transformation Services offerings,
solutions, digital assets, and their deployment toolkits - with a sharp focus on
• Taps into internal networks – TLs / SMEs / SDLs / People Function etc. to identify
significant ideas or customize existing transformation solution in accordance to
• Owing expectations and gain relevant agreement/ownership to drive the Project
agenda as laid out and Identify and communicate risks, and co-create change
solutions throughout the Project period;
• Build foundational knowledge of revenue, AOI impact, and cost drivers for a
business and Responsible for SLA Adherence during the transition lifecycle (90 days
• Foresee, assess, communicate and mitigate project & process risks to impacted
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract;
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
• Possibility of development;
• Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days,