IT Operations Manager
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Proven Experience working within IT Domain field.
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree is an advantage
• Confirmed Program Management skills
• Strong time management and resources leadership skills
• Good analytical and interpersonal skill
• Excellent eye for business
• Outstanding commercial savviness.
- Managing IT Implementations of new IT solutions within the organization, daily support, and projects for internal support functions and business operations.
- In addition to this, managing sourcing requirements, asset management and ensuring proper availability of software and hardware.
- Acting also as an incident manager leader for both Remote Europe Service Desk team and On-Site local support teams in Europe while working on the reporting metrics, day to day activities and overall goals for the team.
- Drive efficiency by IT Tools implementation;
- Plan and drive infrastructure upgrades, changes and improvements;
- Participates in planning IT projects/ strategies;
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Manages project budget;
- Holds regular status meetings with project team;
- Provides help and consulting for existing system/program maintenance;
- Provides help to IT Subject Matter Expert to solve queries of the given field of
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract;
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
• Possibility of development;
• Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days,