General Ledger with English - Senior
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Very good knowledge of English, min B2!
• Similar work experience.
• University graduate (Economic studies are required);
• Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered
• Work experience with and ERP system (advantage);
• Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS;
• Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Accurate, communicative with good communication skills;
• Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized.
• General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.)
• Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, CIT, client accounts)
• Closings and reconciliations for the led accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts)
• Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
• Booking of incoming payments (bank statements, remittance advices).
• Running unapplied cash (unapplied cash investigation, follow-up and supervising for reporting purposes).
• Offering the vital reports and information for the internal and external controls
• Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
• Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
• Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
• Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts