PitechPlus is a consulting group that offers a wide range of services covering IT&C software development and business. At the core of the company, our development teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
Together with talented people, we want to build solutions that improve, innovate and offer positive experiences on everyday life.
- Have at least 3 year of IT Project Management experience;
- Have experience with Agile and Waterfall Project Management in IT industry;
- Have experience working on fast paced projects and have a firm grip on scope changes and impact;
- Be able to switch context and handle multiple projects at a time;
- Have a problem solving attitude in difficult situations;
- Have very good leadership and people skills;
- Have very good communication skills - excellent written and spoken English is a must;
- Be highly organized;
- Be able to handle conflicts;
- Good negotiations skills;
- Commit to continuous improvement;
- Know or be willing to learn how to use tools, such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Responsibility & decisiveness: objectivity, responsibility, taking decisions, assuming ownership/commitments, keep commitments, ask questions, creativity
- Development of people & team leadership: give feedback, identify potentials/ weaknesses, empathy, empowerment of individuals, active listener, motivate others, empowerment of teams, respect, team player, say thank you- recognition, forgiveness, fairness, admit mistakes
- Growth mindset: continuous improvement, inclined to learn, ask feedback, receiving feedback, involvement, dedicated, autonomy, proactivity, self- motivation
- Self-confidence / courage of convictions: assertive, perseverance, self-control, don't take it personally, having a backbone, self-trust, takes on challenges)
- Relationship building: Transparency, information disclosure to inappropriate audience, openness, trust, honesty, social intelligence, conflict management, positive attitude.
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - the latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
You will enjoy being part of our PM Community because:
- We have created the context and mindset for sharing knowledge, experiences and improve the way we work in order to grow and successfully deal with incoming challenges.
- Through our People Managers, we aim to become a wiser version of ourselves, from both perspectives – technical and soft skills.
- We are aware that although we have processes and methods of working, the way we work is perfectible/ can be improved. And we commit to listen and offer the necessary support for (that) improvement.
- We like to say that a Project Manager is like a jazz musician. Using the notes on a page, but dancing around them inventing combinations that are appropriate for the situation and people at hand.
You will get the chance to work on international projects in different industries such as: fin-tech, automotive or retail:
- As consultants, we play a very important part in deciding the solutions and product roadmap;
- You will have the opportunity to manage the scope by bringing added value to the project and vision;
- You will lead delivery teams on a daily basis that require a close collaboration;
We encourage knowledge sharing and individual contribution is very much appreciated.
- Have a good understanding of the roles of your peers/colleagues that you will be interacting with, and be aware of the multiple perspectives when thinking of solutions;
- Handle all Project Management activities: planning, team coordination, stakeholder management, scope, risk and cost management, tracking, reporting and closing;
- Manage the work backlog to provide a clear goal for the development team;
- Work closely with the team leads and technical experts in order to determine requirements, identify risks and come up with solutions to client requests;
- Achieve the business and project objectives;
-Ensure the project is successfully delivered ;
-Coordinate all project related meetings and ceremonies.
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your professional growth plan
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You are allowed to work from everywhere
- Access to a flexible-benefits package from which to choose annually according to your needs
- You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun.