Accounts Payable with French
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
- Similar experience in the field;
- SAP and Basware knowledge (represents an advantage);
- Highschool graduate
- University student/ graduate (Economic studies, represents an advantage)
- Required language level for daily tasks: B2 English, C1 French
- Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures.
- Entering data accurately in the system; Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed.
- Debit balances for suppliers, if required;
- Proactive control for the prevention of possible errors;
- Ad-hoc reports;
- Resolving as soon as possible the requests received from partners or customer via email.
- Maintain the relationship with the customer, understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set;
- Solving customer requests within the time agreed;
- Ensure that response time is within the limits set by the client and that deadlines are met;
- Answering supplier/ Invoice Resolution/ Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor
- Provide information on status of Invoices, relevant contact information (fax, telephone);
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offers - employment contract.
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries.
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities.
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform.
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.