Remote QA Developer
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Cerinte
- B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree).
- 2+ years of experience in test automation (Backend & Frontend).
- Experience with an automation framework - Web (Selenium, chromeDriver), Mobile (Appium) & RESTful API (Postman) testing
- Ability to understand complex software systems.
- Great team player with high communication skills
- Experience working with React
You might also have:
- A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Experience in mobile automation - a major advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins.
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Join the team for building and maintaining tests of a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and more.
- Participate in designing and develop testing Automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing Automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
- Work closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
- Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality