PitechPlus is a consulting group that offers a wide range of services covering IT&C software development and business. At the core of the company, our development teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
Together with talented people, we want to build solutions that improve, innovate and offer positive experiences on everyday life.
- +3 years experience in software development (as a product owner/business analyst)
- University degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or Management
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and logical thinking
- Strong work ethic: independent, organized, perseverant, reliable, result-oriented
Nice to have:
- User interface design/modeling skills (Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, Axure, Visio)
- Jira knowledge
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - the latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
- Identify business needs, define business objectives and success criteria, then recommend viable solutions for meeting them
- Participate in engineering grooming to ensure user stories support the product vision and roadmap
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog
- Define the approach and plan for the completion of the requirements-related activities
- Provide support to architects, developers, QA engineers and UX designers in defining technical solutions
- Work closely with team members to produce wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for the proposed solutions
- Elicit, document and manage stakeholder requirements in order to meet business and project objectives
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods in order to evaluate the proposed solutions
- Develop and improve the product practices and standards within our organization
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your professional growth plan
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You are allowed to work from everywhere
- Access to a flexible-benefits package from which to choose annually according to your needs
- You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun.