Manager zona Energie&Industrie_Cluj
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What you need is:
• Ideally a bachelor’s degree in Mechanics/TCM and business savvy
• Sales experience within an automotive manufacturing / energy environment; commercial sector minimum 3-4 years
• Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in industrial business
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment, courage and competitive drive
• A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
• Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
• Flexibility to travel, Fluent in English
Driving licence is mandatory!
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.
What does the role involve?
As an account manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering sales and profit results from the E&I accounts and key accounts portfolio through effective planning and disciplined sales execution. You will be responsible for developing multi-level contacts within offices and plants, and negotiating commercial agreements for the selected accounts. You’d actively promote Hilti products, services and software, and develop specific value propositions for these customers. Effective communication to the sales teams, the key accounts team and other relevant members of the wider Hilti team (e.g. departments at the head office, account personnel, engineering, specialist teams) is part of your daily duties.
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.