Testing Automation Engineer
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational efficiency when new systems, products and services are introduced . Those objectives are met by delivering appropriate and efficient automation testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycles as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch. The test automation engineer will work closely with the test lead and the other testing engineers to achieve these goals.Responsabilitati
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Responsible for developing automation (and maintenance) of test Scripts and following the CI/CD strategy.
• Responsible for developing and maintain automated test data.
• Responsible for automation of test servers.
• Responsible for the automation and the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
• Responsible for test automation scripts creation, execution, and maintenance.
• Support in Defect Management process.
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
With these values and skills you are a great candidate:
• Basic Know-how of Docker Containers, Jenkins, and CI/CD.
• Understanding of BDD, namely Cucumber.
• Hands on experience with Selenium (or other similar tools, e.g. Playwright).
• Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages.
• GIT, SVN and TFS.
• HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or another test management application.
• SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques;
• Web Services REST, SOAP.
• Test Environment Management.
• Process Management.
• Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object-oriented analysis.
• University studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you