Recruitment Data Administrator with French
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Shows genuine interest in the business and clients.
- Open to the possibility of change and considers ways to implement and adapt any changes in own role.
- Good communication skills, communicating effectively with appropriate level of detail, using language that connects with different audiences.
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal teams and external contacts.
- Good level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Good level of English and French
- Good administration skills and attention to detail.
- Familiar with MS Office suite
- First experience in working with Recruiting filing systems or data bases.
- First insight into recruitment processes.
- Maintains databases, reports and records ensuring they are kept up to date, accurate and complies with relevant legislation and ensuring data matches other company systems.
- Provides general administrative support to the department to contribute to overall departmental goals, policies and procedures.
- Supports with employer branding projects
- Supports filing of all documentation, as well as the maintenance of the filing system.
- Effectively manages the Employee referral process
- Completion of new starter administration.
- Completes all basic Recruitment/People Services administration including maintaining records in line with ISO.
- Load candidates onto iCIMS, submit them to the relevant job/vacancy for Hiring Managers to view.
- Schedule interviews in a timeously fashion to secure the services of prospective candidates.
- Posting/removing Job vacancies on company portal, respective job boards, as well as LinkedIn.
- Initiate technical assessments.
- C.V Formatting