After Sales | with German | Cluj-Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, engineering, etc. is preferred.
• SAP R3 knowledge is an advantage.
• Good command of MS-Office.
• Proficient in English and German.
• Partnering with our dealership network, provide technical and facts-based clarification for quality claims.
• Treat quality claim requests based on different rules & legal aspects due to warranty - and guarantee policies in different EMEA countries.
• Using excellent problem-solving skills, you will identify the appropriate solution while working collaboratively with various departments (manufacturing quality, product management, product development, manufacturing engineering, etc.).
• Solutions identified will always have a cost-efficient decision based on our global claim policies and SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost).
• Take the lead of entire quality claim lifecycle, from customer claim to delivery.
• You will supervise constantly the quality claim progress and communicate in a timely manner to all relevant audiences the progress.
• Ensure a front-end communication to customers and business-partner for after-sales aspects, utilizing diverse communication channels (email, phone, etc.).
• You are able to communicate well with audiences of any size, at any level (both internally and externally) and through a variety of communication channels depending on the situation.
Our client was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.