SAP Support Consultant
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• Work in shifts which may include weekends as required by the project
• Experience in communication with customers and managing expectations
• Strong customer focus and service minded
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Deliver 1st and 2nd level support consulting services
• Be in direct contact with the customer via phone, email, or ticketing system
• Operate SAP technology-based system landscapes to achieve ambitious SLA requirements
• Work in alignment with the company procedures to ensure an efficient and quality service
• Be responsible for proper documentation, definition of technical operational concepts and guidelines for the implemented SAP landscapes
• Create and implement change request documentation
• Bachelor or Master Degree Student in Computer or Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer science / Information Technology systems/ Computer applications / IT Business Systems or related experience
• Very good knowledge of English language.
• Previous relevant experience in Support Engineer, Database Administrator or BASIS consultant role
• SAP BASIS – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience of Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, Maintenance etc.,
• Technically fluent in Databases (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB/Sybase/HANA ) administration, Operating Systems (Unix/Windows/Linux), hardware technologies (IBM, HP, Intel)
• Knowledge of SAP Technologies; e.g. SAP Netweaver or HANA based systems, Solution Manager; BusinessObjects, BusinessObjects Data Services.
What we offer:
International team of motivated and experienced people
Work and development in a multinational environment
Opportunity to learn and grow